2021 PVTC Outdoor Track Meet
- Sunday, August 15, Thomas Edison High School, 5800 Franconia Road, Alexandria VA 22301
- At every meet:
- Free racewalk clinic 7:00-7:45 AM
- Registration opens at 7:30 AM
- No membership fee is required to compete, but you can join PVTC at the meets or on-line at www.pvtc.org/join.html
- New members who join PVTC at a meet get free entry to that meet
- Register on-site on race day or on-line
We want to protect everyone's safety and health, so
and/OR LOCAL JURISDICTION RULES -- we will follow whichever are more restrictive will need to be followed.
Thanks for registering for our meet on Sunday, July 11.
We need the following things to have the meet sanctioned and to fulfill USATF insurance requirements.
1) Please fill out the attached form, bring it with you, or hand it in, or please fill it out on race morning
2) At check-in, before you receive your competition bib number, you must show proof of either COVID vaccination or a negative COVID test in the past 7 days (July 4 to July 10). Those who are too young to be vaccinated will need a negative test, which can be the cheaper/faster antigen test.
In addition, athletes, officials, spectators, and volunteers must sign the attached form and pass a 100.4oF temperature check.
For full information, see https://www.usatf.org/covid19
LINK TO THE FORM THAT YOU MUST COMPLETE
Event details and schedule
So we know who's coming for which event, please fill out this form
- 3000m Racewalk / 800m Youth Racewalk followed by
- 300/400m Hurdles
9:10 AM - Rolling schedule
- Mile Racewalk
- 100/110m Hurdles
- High jump under 5 feet
- Long jump (youth long jump starts at 8:30 AM, adult long jump starts after 100m
- Triple jump after long jump
- Turbo-Javelin follows youth long jump
- Discus, followed by
- Weight Throw
- Superweight Throw
- High jump over 5 feet
- Pole vault
1:00 PM at Alexandria City High School, 3330 King Street, Alexandria VA