IT’s a RACE and a P*A*R*T*Y! Saturday, April 23, 2022, 10 a.m. Cohen Walker Rd, Warner Robins, Ga. The Color Me BRIGHT Color Run/Walk is hosted by iSparkle2 a teen mentoring and leadership organization in which promotes teen Mental Health & Suicide Awareness. Join in on the fun by running or walking in the most colorful 5K ever while gaining valuable information about teen mental health, suicide and overall health & wellness. While your here, get showered with safe, eco-friendly, colored powder! We’ll also have extra color available so you can kick off the race with colors flying everywhere. Sign up today for fun, food trucks, music, and literally TONS of color!
EARLY REGISTRATION: $10, 1 August-1 April, with free shirt and color packet.
GENERAL REGISTRATION: $20, 1 April-16 April, with free shirt.
RACE DAY: $30, free shirt not guaranteed, no color packet, but color will be available for sale.
Kids 18 and under are FREE with registered adult but will receive no shirt, color powder or swag bag (Parent have the option to purchase these during registration for an additional price.)
**ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES NOON SEPTEMBER 19th.**
Proceeds will benefit the iSparkle2 Leadership and Mentoring Programs , a 501c3 organization.
Route is on a paved street.
Plus we will have FOOD TRUCKS for a fun lunch after the event!
EXTRA COLOR: Extra Color Packets for sale at packet pick up and race day, $3 each, 2 for $5, 5 for $10.
PACKET PICK-UP: Thursday, April 21st, 6-8pm & Friday, April 22nd, 4pm. – 8p.m. 1000 Corporate Pointe, 2nd Floor Conference Room.
You may pick up a friend or family member’s packet. Race day packet pick-up starts at 8:00 a.m. Spectators are welcome.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
8:00 a.m. Registration opens / Extra Color Packets for sale, $3 each, 2 for $5, 5 for $10 / DJ starts the PARTY!! 9:30 a.m.
Registration closes at 9:30 a.m. Pre-Party and starting line color throw (9:45a.m). Gun start is at 10 a.m. Mental Health & Suicide awareness rally at stage immediately following the color run/walk.
Event photos will be available on our Facebook page for free downloads after the race.
We are committed to happiness and healthiness!
In the year 2021, we remain committed to those same values as we put your health at the top of our priority list. It’s all about the planning. We’ve learned a lot over the past year about crowd management, proper sanitation, wave structure, face coverings, and so much more. To say we “nerded out” would be an understatement. But we did it all in the name of safety with the goal of being able to host The flyest 5K.
What we are doing to ensure your safety at our events:
- You do have the option to run/walk your 5k on your own time.
- Only one member of your party is needed to register or pickup race kit items.
- Because The Color Run is an untimed non-competitive event, we will be staggering the release of participants to encourage social distancing. Families and friends who are together are allowed to remain together.
- We encourage all participants to wear a face coverings. Mask onsite will be available for purchase.
- All volunteers and staff will have their temperature checked upon arrival and will verify they are following health guidelines. We will also supply hand sanitizer throughout areas of the event.
What we ask of you:
- Please respect the space of others and maintain 6’ from those outside of your group. The social distance police will not be present, so please use good judgement.
- If you have tested positive, recently been exposed, have a current fever or are in quarantine - we respectfully ask you to not participate or visit with us the day of the event.
- Masks are not mandatory but suggested while waiting in lines at pickup or registration, traveling to and from your transportation, using the restroom, and waiting for the event to start or finish.
We Look forward to the best City Color Run Ever!
Your Color Me Bright Team!