Come join us for a 95% single track 5% dirt road trail race alongside the beautiful Folsom Lake. Located just outside of the Sacramento, this race is primarily run on the South Side Trail. All very appealing single track, great running, and some technical sections alongside gentle rolling hills in El Dorado county. The trail parallels Folsom Lake, oak trees, lush green grass, nice scenery, views of Folsom Lake, the surrounding foothills, and the snowcapped Sierra Mountains.
Start time for all distances: 8:00 am. 9-hour time limit.
ADDITIONAL INFO. AND COURSE MAPS
Event details and schedule
Sweetwater Trail Head
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- Active military receive a 15% discount. Please e-mail email@example.com to process your military registration discount.
- Entry fees are non-refundable, but the full registration amount (minus processing fees) may be transferred to another future TCT Run by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the scheduled event.
- Runners may purchase a Troy’s California Trail Runs sport-tek technical fabric shirt during the registration process, or at the event supply permitting. All shirts are gender-specific and come in sizes ranging from ladies XS all the way to mens XXL.
- 6:00 AM — Park Opens
- 6:45 AM — Registration/Sign-In/Bib-Pick Up Opens
- 7:45 AM — Trail briefing
- 8:00 AM — Race Start (All distances via staggered start)
Bib Pick-Up/Registration will take place on race day.
RACE DAY REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
- All of the bathrooms are available at the start/finish line, porta-potties will be available throughout the course.
- Courses will be marked with ribbons, signs & gypsum.
- Please dress appropriately for a winter run.
- All finishers will receive a commemorative medal.
Please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions, thanks!