Dirty Paws Trail Run is a 5K run/ walk in the hills of Griffith Park, Los Angeles. You can run with your dog, or alone. Runners without furry friends will be loaded in the front of the starting corral.
A portion of the proceeds go directly to the services at these two foundations.
You can also raise money as an individual or a team. Find out more here: https://www.everydayhero.com/us/
Or, you cand donate directly during registration.
Event details and schedule
Date: Sunday March 26th
Start Time: 8:15 AM
Distance: 5K (3.1 miles)
Type: Run or Walk
Course: Hilly, dirt path in Griffith Park. Approximately 700 ft net gain.
Hydration: Start/ finish and halfway point
Medals: Everyone receives a shiny medal
Tees: Everyone receives printed tech-tees
Food & Bev: Sponsor donated as well as a taco truck
- Adoption services available
- Award ceremonies
- Free photographs
- Free swag and raffles
A word about your dogs:
- Please do not bring dogs that are not well-socialized
- Bring poop bags and use them
- All dogs must be kept on leash at all times
- Race organizers reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone at anytime for any reason
- Runners without dogs will be in the front of the starting line corrals
- Bring hydration for your dog
- You, the participant, are responsible for your dog at all times
Fine print: All runners must sign the liability waiver. There are no refunds for any reason at any time. Transfers to other runners available through your active.com registration for $5.00. Tee-shirt sizes cannot be guaranteed to runners registering after March 10th. There is no official timing for this event.