UPDATE: REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 16TH
RACE WILL NOW TAKE PLACE OCT 10TH- OCT 17TH
The Warner Robins Alumnae Chapter (WRAC) of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. will be hosting its 2nd Peach Classic 5K Run/Walk. Due to the increase of COVID-19 numbers, we decided on a virtual 5K instead of in person. However, the goal is the same -- to promote positive physical and mental health amongst participates. Additionally, this 5K serves as a fundraiser for the Chapter, as we annually provide scholarships to deserving high school seniors within our service area.
Here is how it works:
- Register for one or more of the following:
- the T-shirt option*
- the no T-shirt option
- Kids Fun Run/Walk (must be 12 or under)
- During race week, pick one day you'll participate in the run between September 25th-October 3rd
- On selected race day track your run/walk using a running app as you complete your 5K (3.1 miles)
- Upload your completed race time (optional) to our results page via online submission by October 3rd (11:59pm PST). Don't forget to upload your pictures too!
You can join what has become thousands of peoples' favorite fall tradition by signing up for the Peach Classic 5K Run/Walk. You'll run or walk your 5K at any time, anywhere, with anyone, and quickly discover the perfect way to enjoy the beginning of the best season of them all! So gather your friends and family, pick your favorite location, and register for the 2021 Virtual Peach Classic 5K Run/Walk!
Medals will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place runners in both male and female categories. Please allow 4-6 weeks for awards to be mailed out. They will be mailed to the address you sign up with during registration.
Submit Results Online via your account:
1. Login to your RunSignup Account via the profile icon at the top right of the RunSignup website.
2. Navigate to your profile via the menu under the profile icon.
3. Scroll down to "Upcoming Races" and click on "Submit Virtual Results".
4. Submit Results on the results page
Alternative locations for submitting results online:
You will also find links to submit results by navigating to your profile and selecting "Manage Registration", or by navigating to the Results tab on the race website.
Registration closes on September 25th, 2021. Don't miss out!
*T-shirts are for local pick up only in Warner Robins on 9/26 or 9/27, time TBD, for all registrations received by September 18th.