BLUEPRINT FOR ATHLETES SILVER RUSH 50 MTB
Friday, July 7
• 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Registration and packet pickup at LRS Headquarters, 316 Harrison Ave. Photo ID required. Packets must be picked up in person. They will not be mailed or given to others.
Saturday, July 8
• 7 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Registration and packet pickup at base of Dutch Henri Hill (start/finish area).
• 9 a.m. Race start at base of Dutch Henri Hill (start/finish area)
• 5:30 p.m. Awards Ceremony at base of Dutch Henri Hill (start/finish area)
• 4.5 hour cut-off at the halfway point
• 8-hour time limit to complete the race
There will be 3 well-supplied aid stations along the course. Please see course map for locations.
As one of the most well known mountain bike races on earth, getting into the Leadville Trail 100 MTB has always been difficult. LT100 Qualifiers are long and tough, with lots of climbing. They are similar to the classic course at Leadville in that they consist mainly of rugged jeep roads of gravel and dirt. A qualifier event could not only gain you entry into the LT100 MTB, but it could also boost your corral starting position in the Race Across the Sky!
Rider starting positions will be organized in color-coded corrals. These positions will be based on a finish time from the 2016 (year prior only) LT100 MTB race, a 2016 or 2017 qualifier event finish time, or if you hold a current USCI Pro Elite license. Please enter finish times or license numbers when prompted during the registration process. However, if you race a qualifier after previously gaining entry, you MUST email Athlete Services at QCooper@lifetimefitness.com to inform them of your finish time so you will be placed accordingly. You will not be placed automatically. Corrals will be assigned as follows:
Discuss this Event
Contact the Event