Course Details: Consists of paved route with gently rolling hills.
- Amenities: Plenty of water and refreshments.
- Commemorative Race Gift to registered participants prior to Midnight April 23, 2022.
******Post Registration will be available on day of the event ******
****** ($35, (18yrs & Under $25)) ******
Event details and schedule
- Registration opens at 7:30am.
- 5K Race and Walk Start Time: 9am.
- Awards starting at 11am. Awards to top M/F & 3 M/F by Age Group,
- Results posted following the race.
Help support our continuing efforts to develop the Southern New England Trunkline Trail (SNETT) into a multi-use path for Franklin & Bellingham. The SNETT is an abandoned rail bed running from Franklin through Douglas to the CT boarder, sections of which have become fully developed multi-use paths linking communities across southern Central Massachusetts. For more info & to learn how else you can help visit: https://www.franklinbellinghamrailtrail.org/
Sponsored by the Tri-Valley Front Runners and FBRTC