Join StartLine Racing as we continue a March tradition!
The Tucson Shamrock Half Marathon, 10K, 5K
will take place on Saturday, March 12th at
Crossroads at Silverbell District Park in Marana.
Virtual Run Details
Of course we want you to participate in the Tucson Shamrock Half Marathon, 10K and 5K event locally but we understand things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and shirt then you still can! Here is your chance to take part in this event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that all items will ship following the event on March 13th.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
Event details and schedule
Half Marathon Course Map
10K Course Map
5K Course Map
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
What You Get!
- Custom Event Medal.
- Choice of Custom Event Short Sleeve Tech Shirt for all participants.
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups for the half marathon, 10K and 5K (Race day participants only). Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Chip Timed with Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing!
Race Day Information
Leashed pets welcome
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
This event will take place rain or shine. There are no refunds for due to weather.
There is a 4 hour time limit on the half marathon course.
The course will take you through dedicated running trails (all asphalt and concrete), starting and ending at Silverbell Park in Marana - meaning no need for transportation before or after the race just to get back to your car! Please note - this is an open use trail system and does not close for our event.
Water and Gatorade will be located at:
- Half Marathon: Miles 1.55, 3.1, 4.53, 5.57 (northern turnaround), 6.61, 8.04, 9.59, 11.07, and 12.05.
- 10K: Miles 1.55, 3.1 (turnaround), and 4.65
- 5K: Miles 1.55 (turnaround)
GU Gels will be available at miles 6.61 for the half marathon participants
Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 2.4, 8.74 and 11.07
- Note: The restrooms at mile 11.07 will be located off the course at the start/finish line area (approximately .1 miles off the course)
Packet Pick-Up Opportunities
Packet Pick-up is available on Friday, March 11th from 3:00 - 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Oro Valley (map)
Fleet Feet is located at 7607 N Oracle Road in the Oracle Crossings Shopping Center.
You can also pickup your packet on race day starting at 6:30am.
March 11 3:00 PM - Packet Pick-Up from 3-6pm at Fleet Feet Sports
March 12 6:30 AM - Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup Opens
March 12 7:30 AM - Half Marathon Begins
March 12 7:45 AM - 10K Begins
March 12 8:00 AM - 5K Begins
March 12 9:00 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx.)