Experience the iconic beauty of Leadville, Colorado!
The No Limits Leadville ColoRADo Run Camp features 3 days of high altitude training for ultrarunners in the beauty of the mountains surrounding Leadville, ColoRADo.
During the camp, we will experience some of the most iconic parts of the Leadville 100 race course, including Hope Pass. This camp will only accept 10 runners to ensure that you will be coached and supported throughout the weekend.
This training camp is a great choice for ultrarunners who:
- want to put the finishing touches on their preparation for the Leadville 100, by running parts of the course
- are curious about the Leadville 100, and would like to "sample" parts of the course
- seek high altitude training to support their ultramarathon goals - whether or not Leadville 100 is a part of your future - you will get EXCELLENT training at this camp!
- enjoy the camaraderie and community of training with like-minded athletes
- want MORE ADVENTURE in their life!
This run camp is a high altitude camp, with lodging at 10,000 feet, and training between 9,500-12,000 feet. Please plan to be fit for this experience. It is not necessary to live at altitude to be successful; however, your aerobic fitness will be a key element of your enjoyment of this run experience. Runners should have experience with multiple days of higher volume running, and running on technical trails and rugged mountain terrain.
COVID vaccination is required for this camp.
- 3 days of running across the most iconic parts of the Leadville 100
- Meals - Breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning; Lunch on Friday and Saturday; Dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Snacks every day all day. 👍
- Lodging - type and price dependent upon selection at registration. We have private and shared rooms available.
- Educational sessions with No Limits Coaches
- Transportation to all trailheads during camp, with the option for transportation to/from DIA for those flying into camp.
- Community & coach support
No Limits Endurance Coached Athletes and Team Members get $50 off camp prices. Contact email@example.com for the coupon code! Want to join our team? Email Maria! She'll get you set up!
The tentative schedule may be adjusted due to weather, snow pack, wildfires, etc. Specific times (beyond the times noted on Thursday) will be updated as camp draws closer, and we have full registration information from each camper. Because this camp only accepts 10 runners, we will ensure that the experience is geared toward our specific needs. All campers will receive advance notice of schedule.
Thursday, August 4
- Transportation Assistance:
- For athletes flying into DIA: Van Pick Up at DIA Pick up will be at 2 p.m. at DIA
- For athletes leaving from the Denver area: there will be a van pick up at ~2:30-2:45 p.m. (pending traffic from the airport) in Westminster, CO.
- Athletes may drive themselves to Leadville, CO. Address for camp will be provided upon registration.
- 6:00 p.m. - Check-in, Dinner & Camp Orientation @ 6 p.m. in Leadville
Friday, August 5
- 6:00 a.m. - Breakfast at camp headquarters
- 6:45 a.m. - Transport to Twin Lakes (takes approximately 30 minutes)
- 7:30 a.m. - A 10-20 mile run, featuring Hope Pass.
- 3:30 p.m. - Transport back to camp headquarters (this leave time allows for 8 hours to complete up to 20 miles; if all runners finish sooner, we will leave sooner. Runners who finish before this time will receive lunch, and some amazing views!
- 4:30 - Snacks back at headquarters
- 5:30 p.m. - Dinner and educational sessions, and tales from the trails
Saturday, August 6
- 6:00 a.m. - Breakfast at camp headquarters
- 6:45 p.m. - Transport to May Queen (takes approximately 20 minutes)
- 7:30 p.m. - 12-25 mile run, along additional sections of the Leadville mountainside
- We can offer an opt-out point at ~12 miles this day; however, we will not be able to transport back to camp headquarters until all runners are done. Lunch will be available.
- 4:30 p.m. - Transport back to camp headquarters (this allows up to 9 hours to finish the 25 miles. If runners finish sooner, we will head back sooner). Snacks and lunch will be available for runners who finish earlier.
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner, educational sessions & tales from the trails
Sunday, August 7
- 6:00 a.m. Breakfast at camp headquarters
- 7:00 a.m. - Run around Turquoise lake; This will be a shorter and (relatively speaking) flatter day (but not flat). Runners will need to be back at camp headquarters by 10:00 a.m. at the latest to pack up and prepare for check out by 11:00 a.m. This run can be up to ~10-12 miles (or less), depending on runner speed. This will be an out-and back run so you can turn around and head back as desired.
- Post run snacks - whenever you get back to the house!
- 11:00 a.m. Big group hug!
- 11:00 a.m. leave time - Return to DIA by approximately 2:30-3:00 p.m. (traffic pending); Westminster drop off after DIA drop-off.
In the event that the participant needs to cancel, full refunds (minus the RunSignUp processing fee) is available until January 31, 2022. A 50% Refund (minus the RunSignUp processing fee) by March 31, 2022. No refunds after May 1, 2022. However, you may transfer your camp registration to another athlete with prior notification to the camp director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we (or you) can sell your spot after 1/31/22, we will issue a full refund (minus the initial processing fee).
In the event that the training camp must be canceled due to extenuating circumstances, participants will be given a refund or deferral to the follow year's camp (minus any processing fees).
Training Plans & Coaching
Are you interested in getting a training plan or coaching to ensure you are ready for camp or your ultra races for the coming season? We can help with that!
We offer free consultations, which you can book by visiting this link. For more information about our coaching services, please click here. Just looking for a custom training plan? Yup, we can do that do, too! Click here for information.