We are bringing back our Virtual Memorial 5K!
There are 3 parts to this event. We encourage you to participate in all of them, but it is not required.
1. Run, walk, bike, etc. as far as you'd like
2. Gratitude Scavenger Hunt
3. Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
Who: Anyone age 12 and under: $15 I Anyone age 13+: $25
What: Stride for Hope Virtual Memorial 5K
When: Nov. 1-17, 2021
Why: To raise funds and awareness for childhood bereavement
1. Register on this website by clicking here or the Sign-Up button
2. Registration includes the following for all participants registered:
- Journey T-Shirt
- Race bib with the option to add a photo of someone who has died to walk in memory of
- Race medal
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Page (Adult participants are required to set up a peer-to-peer fundraising page. Child participants are not required to set up a peer-to-peer fundraising page.)
- Gratitude Scavenger Hunt List
3. We will notify you by email when your race packet is ready for pick-up and let you know the available pick-up dates/times. If you live outside the Dallas Fort Worth area, we will mail your packet to you.