The 26th Annual 2021 SDCCU Holiday Bowl 5K will start on the corner of Harbor Drive and Ash St. run along the Port of San Diego Holiday Bowl Parade Route and finish near Tuna Harbor Park. The event is set to start at 9:45 am. Athletes will run past 100,000 spectators. Runners, families and spectators can watch the remainder of the Port of San Diego Holiday Bowl Parade that features colorful floats, marching bands and huge inflatable characters. Awards are three deep in all divisions.
Finisher medals and a colorful short sleeve tech t-shirt for ALL participants! T-shirts are available for pick up at the finish line festival area.
Event details and schedule
- Kicks off Nationally Televised Port of Holiday Bowl Parade.
- Flat, fast scenic course along the waterfront.
- Run past 100,000 spectators!
- Finisher medals for all participants
- Colorful short sleeve tech t-shirt (cotton youth sizes available as well)
- Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female 5k finishers in each age division
- Great post race party. Enjoy your refreshments while watching the parade go by.
- Port of San Diego Holiday Bowl Parade
Fun at the Finish
Party after the race! Join us for the post-race party near Tuna Harbor Park. There will be live music, and lots of extra munchies including muffins, bagels, juice, fresh fruit and much more! You can also watch the remainder of the parade that features colorful floats, bands and huge inflatable characters.
Divisions Male & Female in:
- 12 & Under
- Military (current & former)
- Clydesdale/Athena (males 220lbs+, females 165lbs+)
- 40+ Clydesdale/Athena (males 220lbs+, females 165lbs+)
Race Day Registration: Race day registration and bib pick up starts at 8:00 am in front of the Wyndham San Diego Bayside (at the corner of Harbor Dr. & Ash St). Race day registration and bib pick up closes at 9:30 a.m.
Packet Pick Up: Race day only at 8:00 a. m. in front of the the Wyndham San Diego Bayside. T-shirts will be given out at the finish line.
We are proud to be working with the Holiday Bowl to bring you this great San Diego event.