Join us for kick off Cirque Series race at Brighton, Utah! 8.1 miles featuring 2,672' vert.
Prizes will be distributed at the end of each event and for the overall series winners. There are three categories in which the prizes will be given out: Sport, Expert and Professional. The below cash prizes are based on 500 participants, if less than 500 participants sign up prize list will be porportianly adjusted to the overall number of participants. Prizes for overall placement are as follows:
1st place - $700
2nd place - $350
3rd place - $200
1st - $500 in Gear
2nd - $350in Gear
3rd - $200 in Gear
1st - $350 in Gear
2nd - $250 in Gear
3rd - $150 in Gear
Series Overall Winner
1st - $500
2nd - $350
3rd - $150
The first male & female athlete to summit the iconic peak wins a pair of On Shoes.
Overall Winner + Points
The racers with the most points at the end of all 6 races will be declared the overall winner. The top 20 racers of each event will obtain points. The following is the per stage breakdown as a function of place:
1 - 50pt 6 - 30pt 11 - 20pt 16 - 10pt
2 - 44pt 7 - 28pt 12 - 18pt 17 - 8pt
3 - 40pt 8 - 26pt 13 - 16pt 18 - 6pt
4 - 36pt 9 - 24pt 14 - 14pt 19 - 4pt
5 - 34pt 10 - 22pt 15 - 12pt 20 - 2pt
The last day to register is the morning on the day of the event.
Bibs / Timing Chips
Cirque Series will utilize Authentic Sports Timing to time this event using a disposable chip placed on the back of your bib.
Do not fold, crush, modify or remove the chip from the bib. Failing to wear the chip properly may cause the chip to malfunction and for your time not to be recorded, i.e. "in the results".
You may dispose of the chip/bib after the race is over.
Rules / Guidelines
- Please help us preserve the beauty of our mountains and assist in maintaining an enjoyable, safe event for everyone involved.
- Please respect private property near the trails. Do not trespass.
- No littering: Participants are encouraged to carry water and food during the event.
- Please dispose of all waste and recyclables in the proper containers.
- Please be respectful of all Forest Service officials.
- Do not impede another runner.
- Leave no trace: Pack-in pack-out.
Food & Water Stations
Gnarly nutrition will provide snacks and water on course for all participants.