When someone says you have the Heart of a Lion, they are saying that you are BRAVE!
We may sometimes feel like Lambs, but most of the time we are LIONS!
On July 10th, we will be LIONS as we conquer this challenging course at the Lion and Lamb House at the Whitestone Inn.
There are 3 options to obtain your LION status
- Sprint distance Triathlon: 800 Meter Swim, 11-mile bike ride, and a 5k run.
- The Olympic distance will take the swim to 1500 meters, a 25-mile bike ride, and a 10k run
- Sup-ER Yak race that will use the beautiful water for a 1-mile Kayak or SUP followed by a 10k Trail run adventure!
Schedule of events:
- Early packet pickup: July 9, 5:30 pm-6:30 pm at the Whitestone Inn
- Day of race packet pickup: 5:30 am-6:45 am
- 5:30 am Transition opens
- 6:45 am athlete briefing at the swim start
- 7 am In water Sprint Start
- 7:15 am In water Olympic start
- 8 am SUP-er YAK start
- 8:30 am Finish line opens
- 9:30 am Sprint awards (subject to change)
- 10:30 am Olympic Awards (subject to change)
- 11 am Bike course cutoff
For Sprint and Olympic triathlon, Awards will be given to the top 3 overall male and female, top masters male and female, top 3 relays, and top 3 in each age group.
For the Sup-er Yak, awards will be given to the top three in each division, individual and relay.
All races are USA Triathlon Sanctioned, all rules must be followed.
Our title sponsor, The Whitestone Inn, will be offering a 25% discount on the available rooms on site. Please book early to ensure availability.
Personal Best Racing has a no refund policy, so don't ask. We will gladly defer or find you another race to transfer to during the same year. We have several races!