The Tomahawk Sprint Triathlon takes place at the outdoor pool in the City of Loudon. The pool is great, a little quirky, but kept in wonderful condition! The parking is close by at Loudon High School. Distances = Swim 150 yards, Bike 10 miles, Run 4K
Back for its third year is the category that proved to be fun and interesting! We are doing a Super Sprint Triple that will feature a shortened swim, a shortened bike, and a shortened run...BUT 3X! That's right. After you finish the first round, you run right back up to the pool and jump right back in and do it again! And again!
The Loudon Pool is next to the Loudon High School at 1051 Mulberry St., Loudon, TN 37774 - The event is sanctioned by USA Triathlon. All USAT rules apply and an annual or one-day USAT license is required.
Distances: Super Sprint Triple - 90 Yard Swim/5 mile bike/2k Run
Sprint - 150 Yard Swim/10 Mile Bike/4k Run
Race Day Schedule of events:
- 5:30 am Transition Opens only to those who picked up their packet. You cannot gain access to transition without a bib. This ensures the safety of our athlete's belongings. Thank you for understanding
- 5:30 am-6:45 am race day registration and packet pickup opens
- 6:50 am transition closes
- 6:45 am Pre Race Meeting at Pool
- 7 am Race Begins with fastest seeded swimmers in the pool through the end of the line (SelfSeeded)
- 9:15 am Overall Awards Ceremony
- 9:30 am Age Group Awards Ceremony
- 10 am Sprint Triple awards
Age Groups and Awards for Sprint: Overall awards for the top three male and female finishers & top three male and female masters. Age group awards for first, second, and third place in the following M & F age groups: 12-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45- 49, 50-55, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and over & top 3 Clydesdale & Athena. Open Relay Division: Male, Female, and Co-ed.
Awards for super sprint triple: Special awards for top male and female finishers and special swag for participants!
Personal Best Racing has a NO REFUND policy. This is based on our pricing structure and the advances purchases that are based on your registration. Insurance is available during the registration of each event. Please take advantage of this option should you wish to insure your entry fees.
Event Cancellation / Modification Policy - If Natural Disaster or Community Disaster occurs, our action steps are as follows:
1. Personal Best Racing in concert with local officials will make decisions based on safety first. 2. Courses and/or race segments will be altered as agreed to between Personal Best Racing and local officials 3. Financial: It is not financially feasible for Personal Best Racing to accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each registered participant needs to accept the risk of his or her entry fee. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to future races. The money you paid is spent developing the subject event. 4. Personal Best Racing does not save any money if one of our events has to be canceled for reasons beyond our control. All supplies and services needed for the events are purchased and/or arranged in advance. All event supplies and services associated with that event must be paid for, regardless of the outcome.