Experience the Lake Placid Triathlon course with BonkWerx Endurance Sports
Get race ready for Lake Placid and achieve your Ironman or 70.3 dreams with our structured 3 day training camp.
What's included in the camp?
Our camp is designed for those training for the Lake Placid Ironman, or any late summer long-course triathlons. All abilities are encouraged to attend.
- Luxury lodging right next to the IMLP course, with a full kitchen available or you can book your own separate lodging or camp on site
- Coached daily group workouts (swim, bike and run) with distances based on goal race distance and experience level
- On-the-bike skills work to help you get more comfortable with cornering and descending
- Delicious and healthy chef prepared team meals (3 dinners, 2 lunches), snacks. Some meals will be OYO. You will not go hungry at camp!
- On-course supported aid station and sag wagon
- Daily lectures by BonkWerx coaches on using power meters (run and bike!), race day pacing, nutrition, and more!
- Demonstrations on performance and metabolic testing (RMR and Fitness Testing)
- Camp swag from team sponsors
- Use of camp compression recovery boots (as available)
- Refrigerator, coffee maker and full kitchen available for your own needs
- COVID safety protocols will be implemented and followed throughout camp.
Why choose BonkWerx for your 2021 training camp?
If you are looking for a professionally run camp, but also one that has a personalized, friendly and supportive approach - this camp is for you!
- You don't need to be coached by BonkWerx to attend - all athletes and abilities are welcome. We treat you like family!
- Offers race-specific training for Lake Placid Ironman or other hilly summer or fall triathlons
- Improve your chances for success with knowledge of the course, including course-specific advice and tips
- Learn how to properly pace and use power meters effectively to nail your pacing on race day
- Individualized attention - camp is purposely kept small so you can get the most access to coaches.