Proceeds from the 5K benefit the Greatest Need Fund which provides our residents with additional
life enriching activities, programs and new initiatives.
Registration/Check-In @ 7:30 a.m.
Ceremony honoring veterans to start race
Race starts @ 8:30 a.m.
Parking on campus
Scenic course with St. Leonard residents cheering you on all the way through the race
The race is pet and child friendly
First Aid provided
Breakfast provided following race
Awards Ceremony @ 10:00 a.m.
FREE kids Fun Run & participation ribbons
For printable or online registration: homeishere.org/5k
• $25 single entry
• $75 family entry (up to four adults age 13+)
• Kids 12 & under FREE (no t-shirt)
• Registered by May 25, includes t-shirt & breakfast
• Registered after May 25, t-shirt not guaranteed
• Day of registration: $30 single entry
Overall top 3 males/females
Gold, Silver & Bronze Medals awarded to 3 individuals per age group in both male and female divisions
Age Groups: 9 & under, 11-19, 20-29, 30-29, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89, 90 & over
St. Leonard Event Coordinator
Kelly Lance, 937.432.6549