Welcome to the "MdO Trail Run". Montaña de Oro State Park is located just outside of San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay in Los Osos California. The "Mountain of Gold" is a coastal treasure. It offers a mix of rugged, rocky cliffs, coastal plains, sandy beaches and streams. The start-finish line for all distances will be at Spooner's Cove Beach.<br /><br />Choose the 12K, Half Marathon, 36K, or 50K. Run the 50K and enjoy "Three Peaks" - Hazard Peak, Valencia Peak, and Oat's Peak. You'll be running on trails as old as the Chumash people as you explore one, two, or three peaks nestled in the flora with epic views of the Pacific Ocean, nearby beaches, and Morro Bay. Hope to see you there.
What you receive with your entry:
- Wood Handmade Finisher Medal by Elevation Culture.
- Technical Shirt by Green Layer
- Post Race Food & Beverage featuring Chef Yaku's Fresh Grill
- Professionally Chip Time Results.
- Podium and Age Group Awards Ceremony announced and presented by the Race Director.
- Chance to compete in the "Open Course" event on RunGo leading up to race day.
- 8 hours and 30 minutes from the start time.
- Those that do not make the cut-off (6h 20m from start time) in time will automatically be placed in to the 36K results.
- Anyone that drops down in-race to the 36K from the 50K will be listed on the office results page with an "unofficial finish" and not a DNF.
- 36K: 4,452 ft
- Half Marathon: 2,237 ft
- 12K: 1,835 ft