Join us for the 4th Annual Cheyenne Marathon in historic Cheyenne, Wyoming! We'll be introducing a brand-new course this year. All events will start and finish at the Archer Recreation Complex just off I-80, exit 370.
Please visit our website at https://www.wyrunning.com/cheyenne-marathon for the most up-to-date information.
- Marathon - 6:30 am
- Half Marathon - 7:00 am
- 5k - 7:15 am
Free parking is available at the Archer Recreation Complex for all participants. All runners for the marathon and half marathon must be parked by 6:25 am. For safety reasons, the entrance to Archer will close to all traffic 5 minutes before the marathon start time until all runners have cleared.
There will be nine aid stations on the marathon course, six aid stations on the half marathon course, and one aid station on the 5k course. Aid stations are located at the following marathon mileage markers (approximate):
- Aid Station 1 & 9: Mile Marker 1.87 & 23.25 (Half Aid Station 1 & 6, 5K Aid Station)
- Aid Station 2: Mile Marker 4.7 (Half Aid Station 2)
- Aid Station 3: Mile Marker 7.3
- Aid Station 4: Mile Marker 10.5
- Aid Station 5: Mile Marker 13.2 (Half Aid Station 3)
- Aid Station 6: Mile Marker 16.1 (Half Aid Station 4)
- Aid Station 7: Mile Marker 18.8
- Aid Station 8: Mile Marker 21.6 (Half Aid Station 5)
Aid stations will be equipped with water, drinks and snacks showcasing Laramie County products, basic first aid kits, porta-potties, and communication to finish.
Timing services will be performed by Bighorn Racing. Live on-site and online preliminary results will be updated throughout the event. Bighorn Racing will provide a live “Athlete Updates” signup link. Participants and spectators can use the link to sign up to receive live results updates for any participant via SMS text or Twitter on race day.
After Party & Award Ceremony
The Awards Ceremony will be held at 10:30 am at the Events Center at Archer Recreation Complex.