ARE YOU A ‘DINGER?
The Humdinger Trail Races are designed to test your early season stamina while shaking off the cabin fever. Whether you're up for roughly four or eight miles of early March trail running, we have a 'Dinger for you!
What could be more fun than racing through snowy and muddy central PA fields and forests with 200 or so costumed friends and family? The ’Dingers are meant to be big on both fun and challenge. Whether you’re in it to win it or just to have fun with your friends, you’ll find a ‘Dinger that’s just right for you.
Registration closes at 11:59pm on February 27, 2022 (register by 11:59pm on February 6 for a t-shirt) if not sold out in advance. There will be no day-of-race registration, so don't delay!
Join us at the Danville Borough Farm on March 5, 2022 to see if you just might be a ‘Dinger too!
Full details at https://montourrec.com/humdinger-trail-races/
Event details and schedule
START/FINISH: the ‘pig barn’, State Hospital Drive, Danville, PA 17821 (look for signs from parking)
EVENT PARKING: Danville Area High School, 733 Ironman Lane, Danville, PA 17821
MAXIMUM FIELD SIZE: 200 Humdinger and Half-Dinger combined
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 11:59pm EST February 27, 2022 (11:59pm February 6 to get a t-shirt) if not sold out in advance; no day-of-race registration
PACKET PICK-UP/CHECK-IN: 8:30am—9:30am
- professional medical support by the Danville Ambulance Service (just in case!)
- professional race management by the Montour Area Recreation Commission
- pre-race & post-race coffee by Bason Coffee Roasting
- post-race hot food
- Old Forge Brewing Company beer for those 21+
- professional chip timing by Falcon Race Timing
- unique awards for the overall male/female winners of each race and for the best-dressed individual and group
- finisher's medals for all finishers
- custom performance t-shirts for all registrants (registered by 11:59pm Feb. 6)
- Half-Dinger 4mi +/-
- Humdinger 8mi +/-