Ultraman Florida is a 3 day athletic endeavor guaranteed to test an athlete’s physical and mental limits. It is a journey that will touch your soul and create memories that will last a lifetime. The race covers a total distance of 320 miles (515 kilometers) around the suburbs of Orlando, Florida. It requires that each participant complete a 6.2 mile open water swim, a 261.4 mile bike ride, and a 52.4 mile run. Day 1 is a 6.2 mile swim and 90.4 mile bike, Day 2 is a 171 mile bike, and Day 3 is a 52.4 mile run.
Event details and schedule
Ultraman FLORIDA Application Guidelines
- Please complete all questions in detail.
- The application process will continue until all slots are filled.
- There is a non-refundable administrative fee of $200.
- If athlete is invited to race, an additional entry fee of $1,650 is due within one week of invitation being extended to athlete.
- Accepted athletes will be subject to random drug-testing on race weekend, subject to the rules of the USADA.
- For more details, visit www.ultramanflorida.com.
Each stage must be completed in 12 hours or less. We strongly recommend the swim be completed in 6 hours or less. Participants not reaching the respective finish lines within the 12 hour limits will be disqualified, but encouraged to continue each of the following days as a participant.