We made some changes to the timing and race structure, please find your race in the below schedule. We strongly encourage all riders in the beginner race to ride in the free clinic but all are welcome even if you aren't registered for the race. Here are some other notes for Sunday.
- We'll sweep every corner
- All cars and trucks will be attempted to be moved or flagged off before the race start
- The finish on the top of the uphill on the far westside of the course
- The start will be on Harrier near registration
- If you the Speedwagon on Saturday, you race for $7 at the criterium
- A criterium or crit is a lapped circuit race, where the course is closed to traffic, it's a great workout and a fun tactical race
- Podiums to follow every race start.
- Any bike can be ridden
- All races from Big Sky Brewery.
- We will be using the numbers and timing chips that stick to your rear seatpost
- A finish is a win
- 8:00-10:00 AM - Registration and Check-in at outside bar at Big Sky Brewing Co. (back employee parking lot)
- 9:00 AM Free Bike Handling Clinic w/ leaders Tamara Bessette, Brian Bonham, Josh Tack, & Peter Leclaire.
- 10:15 AM Beginner Riders (M&W) Race - 30 minutes
- 11:30 AM Women's Experienced Riders Race - 45 minutes
- 12:45 PM Men's Experienced Riders Race - 45 minutes
Have some friends interested in what Crit racing is about, but not ready to jump in quite yet? Have them come to the free clinic!
Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any questions. Please pass the word on about the schedule change.
Road race series in Spring and Summer:
March 27 & April 3-- Big Sky Criterium
June 22 & June 29 -- Clinton/Turah Road Race