Dash for your donut at the finish!
Last day to register online: Thursday March 10
Day of Race registration will be available from 7:15-8:30 am for $35 on race day.
Donut Dash is hosted by Club Oly Road Runners, a local non-profit organization devoted to fostering a love for running at all levels and the enhanced fitness and wellness it brings. The event is organized and supported entirely by volunteers. There is no paid staff. We do use a professional timing company to provide accurate race results. This allows us to keep the prices low, provide a quality experience, and raise funds to support our running mission.
Don't wait to sign up!
To be guaranteed a t-shirt or use a club member discount you must register by midnight, Saturday, March 5. We cannot guarantee a shirt if you register after that date.
Event details and schedule
Sunday, March 13, 2022
Kids 1 Mile run is FREE and starts at 8:45 AM. Registration for this event is only available at packet pick up or day of race. Parents may run with their child if needed.
5K Run starts immediately after the kids run (approx. 9:00 AM). Both races start and finish at the Hands On Children's Museum in Olympia, WA.
Day of race registration / packet pick up is from 7:15AM at the Hands On Children's Museum.
Overall award to top male and female finisher. Age group awards for 1st to 3rd place for 5K. Must be present to receive awards and door prizes.
Sales tax included in all race prices.
1. No refunds/compensation/substitutions for unused race entries.
2. Race packets must be picked up by race day. Leftover packets, including t-shirts, will be donated.
3. Must be present to claim overall and age group awards or raffle items.
4. There are no t-shirt exchanges.
Race safety rules:
1. Sorry, no dogs, skates, bikes or rollerblades allowed.
2. Strollers are welcome but must start at the back of the pack.
3. We strongly discourage the use of earbuds or headphones. It is important that you be able to hear traffic and instructions given by our officials on this open course.