The South Sioux Falls Kiwanis Club presents the Carbs for Kids 5k & Bake Sale to support the kids and youth in our community.
- What: 5k & free-will donation bake sale
- When: Saturday, April 9th, 2022
- Race Start: 8 am
- Bake Sale: 7:30 am - 10 am
- Where: Cherry Rock Park; 1800 E 18th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
- Packet pick-up will be Friday, April 8th and the morning of April 9th.
- Deadline for registration to receive guaranteed free t-shirt will be April 2nd
Kiwanis is a community of members and partners dedicated to improving the lives of children in Sioux Falls. Each child has different needs, and Kiwanis empowers members to pursue creative ways to serve the needs of children, such as fighting hunger, improving literacy and offering guidance.
All funds raised from the race and bake sale will be given back to our community to support kids from every walk of life.
Some of the organizations we support:
- Adopt A Family
- Compassion Child Care
- Family Connection/Children’s Connection
- Family Visitation Center
- Feeding South Dakota
- Kids Against Hunger
- Leif Ericson Camp
- McCrossan Boys Ranch FCA
- Sioux Falls Humane Society
- Teddy Bear Den
- The Banquet - Project: SOS
- The Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Toy Lending Library
- United Day Care