We're excited to see you again at the 35th Fish Day Run/Walk/Roll sponsored by Portal, inc! We've taken the last two years to renew and refresh and we're hoping you join us to see what's changed!
RaceDayEvents, the Midwest's leader in event production management, will coordinate the event. We are excited to have their professional expertise for the challenging 8K run and enjoyable 2 mile run/walk route through picturesque Port Washington with its beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline. Both the 8K and 2 mile route supports strollers and wheelchairs.
- All pre-registrants will receive a Fish Day Run/Walk/Roll 2022 commemorative cotton-blend Tshirt AND a commemorative finisher medal!
- All participants (8K and 2 mile participants) will pass through the finish chute!
- A mobile app will be available to support our sponsors, hear messages along the route, and share your results with family and friends!
Pre-registration is open NOW! Register today for the best price!
- $25 per participant through March 31
- $30 per participant from April 1 through June 30
- $35 per participant from July 1 through July 15
Race Day Registration will be:
- $40 per participant
Want to add to your Fish Day Run/Walk/Roll Tshirt collection?
- Be sure to pre-register by Tuesday, July 5 to ensure you get one!
- Registration on-after July 6 are not guaranteed a Tshirt.
Your participation supports Portal, inc, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization providing quality services to adults and students transitioning from high school with intellectual and developmental disAbilities. Proceeds from the Fish Day Run/Walk/Roll support our 57-year Mission of providing services focused on Employment, Adult Life Skills Learning and Social Recreation.