Dust off those sneakers and join us for the first annual Squires Electric Extraordinary 5K. You don’t need to be a runner to participate. Run, walk, crawl, doesn’t matter how you get to the finish line, as long as you get there! Your $35 registration fee will get you some extraordinary swag and not only are you doing something health for yourself, you are helping out The Hough Foundation! Registration/packet pick up at 8 am.
Top 6 reasons why you don’t want to miss this:
- It’s for a great cause! The Hough Foundation. The Hough Foundation opens doors to opportunity for all students of Hough School, eliminating barriers to learning and creating the conditions that allow every student to thrive and achieve at their highest level. For more information visit: https://www.houghfoundation.org/
- The course! The beautiful Vancouver Waterfront. Just west of I-5 with stunning views of the Columbia River.
- SWAG! Each racer will receive a high-quality t-shirt or tank, finishers medal along with some other fun gifts.
- Friends and Family! A fabulous way to get out and spend some time together doing something that is good for you and our community.
- Kid-friendly! The 5k on the waterfront is perfect for the kids. Nice sidewalks make it safe and the best of all, Kids 12 and under are FREE!
- BEER! Our friends at Craig Stein Beverage are suppling a post-race beer to be consumed at Main Event. (Coupons will be in your racing packet)
Want to be a sponsor? We have several sponsorship opportunities! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.