Join us for the inaugural WHITE RIBBON 5K Race for Research presented by Breath of Hope Kentucky to support lung cancer initiatives in the Commonwealth.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2022 * 9:00AM * THE EMBASSY SUITES NORTH LEXINGTON
- Flat, fast course on paved surface at scenic Coldstream Park
- Commemorative long sleeved poly/cotton race shirts
- Chip Timing and Race Management provided by RaceRise
- Overall Top 3 M/F and Age Group (5 year divisions) Awards
- Social Teams to expand your race experience (prize for the largest team)
- Free Race Photos
- DJ, food and fellowship
- In-person 5K run/walk and virtual option
100% of race proceeds and donations will support Breath of Hope Kentucky, a local non profit focused on lung cancer initiatives that directly impact the state of Kentucky and its citizens. (Read more about BOHY below)
PACKET PICKUP: Details will be announced closer to the race.
5K RACE PRICING: Early Bird $25 (March 8- April 30), $30 (May 1-August 30), $35 (September 1-October 25), $40 (October 26-29); Virtual Runner/Walker - $35 registration fee includes mailing packet/shirt to anywhere in the United States.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES? Read more about our sponsorship levels further down on this webpage and/or contact email@example.com