Get ready to run (or walk) the Catch A Unicorn Fun Run, a virtual experience you won't find anywhere else! Choose the distance that works for you and complete it on your own time, wherever you want.
THE NFT MEDAL...FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!
Be a part of history when you join the world's first NFT virtual race! Our race medal NFT features the tropical-loving unicorn named Lavandula in a variety of designs. You can choose a standard design race medal NFT or a rare custom design race medal NFT. Here are the NFT virtual race medals that will be available...please note, they are first-come, first-served:
PINK RIBBON LIMITED EDITION: 100 NFT medals
PURPLE RIBBON LIMITED EDITION: 100 NFT medals
BLUE RIBBON LIMITED EDITION: 100 NFT medals
YELLOW RIBBON LIMITED EDITION: 100 NFT medals
RARE CUSTOM EDITION: 30 NFT medals, each with a different design element.
Each medal features a sparkly unicorn that is jumping for joy at your achievement! Her name is Lavandula and she lives near the upcountry regions lavender fields on the island of Maui. A tropical-loving unicorn who adores honeybees, you'll find Lavandula trotting carefully around the fields watching her honeybee friends gather nectar and pollen! Lavandula respects and cares for the honeybee habitat, which is why we donate 5% of the net profits from this race event to The Bee Conservancy.
HOW IT WORKS | THE NFT MEDAL
- You can purchase a race registration at any time during the registration period.
- To receive your NFT medal, you must have a Wallet for the NFT transfer. When sending your Wallet address, please confirm it is correct. Any typo or errors will result in your NFT medal going to a different wallet, and most likely will be unrecoverable. A replacement NFT medal will only be provided if the typo or error was on our end.
- If you do not provide the Wallet address by the end of the race event, we will hold the NFT medal for 90 days after the race date has expired. After the 90-day hold period is over, the NFT medal will go back into the marketplace and will no longer be available for that original race registration.
- Do you love multiple medal designs and want to purchase multiple NFT medals? Thank you for the compliment! We allow up to 3 NFT medals per registrant.
HOW IT WORKS | THE VIRTUAL RACE
A virtual race is a race that you can run (or walk) anywhere (most of the time around your own neighborhood). You have maximum flexibility...you get to choose the location, route, day and time! Then, you run your own pace and check in online to make it official. We recommend that you choose your Race Date and WRITE IT in your calendar...this is a great motivator and gets you amped up for race day!
- Register for the race.
- Pick your NFT medal choice.
- Provide us with the Wallet address where you would like to receive the NFT medal transfer.
- Complete your run/walk and provide the necessary documentation to us to verify.
- Enjoyed the event? Register for the next one!
Everything is done virtually so you register for the race online, train for the race yourself, and run the race distance! We use the honor system, so there is no need to record your race results with us...it is totally optional. It's that easy!
WHICH CRYPTO WALLETS WORK ON OPENSEA?
The collection was created on OpenSea, and here is a direct link to the information listed below: LINK
This is the list of crypto wallets that work on OpenSea:
- MetaMask - A browser extension and mobile app. MetaMask is web3’s most popular wallet and one of the oldest players in the industry.
- Coinbase Wallet - The Coinbase Wallet app allows users to explore the decentralized web with a dapp browser. You do not need a Coinbase account to use the Coinbase Wallet app.
- TrustWallet - A non-custodial mobile wallet that stores your private key locally with an additional layer of security.
- Portis - Connect to dApps with an email address and password, from almost any web browser, on any device – including mobile phones.
- Fortmatic/Magic – A user-friendly wallet from an innovative team that allows you to sign up with your phone number from any device.
- Venly - Formerly known as Arkane, all a user needs is a PC and web browser to take advantage of the this wallet.
- Authereum – A usability-focused wallet with no transaction fees and a fiat on-ramp.
- Bitski – A simple-to-use wallet allowing users to sign up with an email and password.
- Dapper – A browser extension that pays gas fees for you.
- Kaikas- A browser extension that interacts with the Klaytn network from websites. You can download Kaikas for Chrome here.
- OperaTouch - Opera Crypto Wallet works with both your Opera computer browser and your Opera Touch for iOS browser (or Opera for Android) on your mobile device.
- Torus – A low friction wallet that allows you to login with Facebook, Google, and other OAuth providers.
- WalletConnect- WalletConnect is a protocol supported by many different Dapps and wallets. Install any mobile wallets supporting WalletConnect protocol.
- WalletLink - WalletLink is an open protocol that lets you connect your mobile wallet to DApps running on any browser like Coinbase Wallet.
IMPORTANT RACE DATES
Registration opens: March 25, 2022
Registration closes: June 25, 2022 at 11:59 pm
NFT medal minting: Upon registration, or within 90 days of event registration. You get to decide!
*Gas fees are included in race registration fee.
Pink Ribbon Limited Edition Participant: $12 + $2.74 RunSignup Fee + Applicable Sales Tax
Purple Ribbon Limited Edition Participant: $12 + $2.74 RunSignup Fee + Applicable Sales Tax
Blue Ribbon Limited Edition Participant: $12 + $2.74 RunSignup Fee + Applicable Sales Tax
Yellow Ribbon Limited Edition Participant: $12 + $2.74 RunSignup Fee + Applicable Sales Tax
Rare Custom Edition Participant: $15 + $2.74 RunSignup Fee + Applicable Sales Tax
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUBMIT
You are required to send your Wallet information for the NFT virtual race medal transfer. You are responsible for confirming the Wallet information is accurate.