Join us on Columbus Day, Monday, October 10th 2022 for Washtenaw County's fastest 26.2 miles, the A2YPSI MARATHON!
EVENT CAPPED AT 1000 RUNNERS
An award winning point to point course that starts in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan near the world famous Ann Arbor Running Company - 209 S Ashley St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104. From there runners will head west as they make their way to a quick mile on Huron River Drive. The course will hit its peak elevation at the perfect time as runners head up the Newport Hills around the 8 mile mark. Participants will then make their way back into Ann Arbor and pass the iconic Big House a little before the half way point. A second half rolling downhill course will take runners through the next few miles as they make their way into Ypsilanti. As runners pass through Depot Town, the YPSI Water Tower will come into view, marking 2.238743 miles to go until the finish party at The Factory.
- Free parking at the finish and free Uber rides to the start
- Water and aid stations every 1/2 mile
- Awards to the top 30 in each age group
- The smallest medal you've ever seen and that you can't live without
- Post-run Washtenaw Dairy Donuts and beverages will be served to all participants whether you finish or not
- Finish party at The Factory featuring The Rushmores for participants and anyone else that wants to come party
Missed getting in this year? Come to some of our other cool events. #runlocal #shoplocal #thankyou