Nashville-based national military nonprofit, Memories of Honor hosts Music City Miles and Memories to honor fallen service members alongside the Music City Grand Prix!
This patriotic "on-track" experience is your chance to bike, walk, or military ruck the Music City Grand Prix Racetrack. Stroll at your own pace - take pictures - and enjoy the view while honoring our Nation's fallen heroes.
YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES:
🇺🇸 Racetrack Street Access (without cars): You can walk, bike, military ruck. Strollers welcome.
🇺🇸 General Admission Ticket: to Saturday’s Music City Grand Prix event, which includes: all-day access to the festival grounds, fan zone, racing activities, and music performances
🇺🇸 Event t-shirt
🇺🇸 A Fallen Hero Memorial Bib: Marathon-style bib containing the rank, name, branch, and date of passing of one of our Nation's fallen heroes.
- DATE: August 6th, 2022
- TIME: 7:30 AM – 8:45 AM
- LOCATION: Music City Grand Prix Racecourse --1st Ave South (See Map)
- PACE: You will have up to 55 minutes to complete the two-mile course. All foot traffic must be off the racecourse by 9 AM sharp!
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
- Packet pickup: 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
- Race Day Registration 7:00 - 7:50 AM
- Opening Remarks & National Anthem: 7:50 AM
- On-Track Ride / Walk / Ruck from 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Everyone must be off the track by 9:00 AM
Tennessee-based, national nonprofit, Memories of Honor is producing this event in partnership with the Music City Grand Prix. Net proceeds from Miles & Memories ticketing and 100% of donations go directly to Memories of Honor to help keep our mission moving forward. Because of your participation and generosity, we are making every day Memorial Day together.