The Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation (LADF) is continuing to go the distance and tackle the most pressing problems facing Los Angeles with a mission to improve education, health care, homelessness and social justice for all Angelenos. Net proceeds support programs LADF both runs and funds that level the playing field and invest in solutions driven by the youth and communities we serve.
- 5K and 10K Run at Dodger Stadium
- Evening views of the Downtown LA skyline and Centerfield Plaza
- Two (2) day Health and Wellness Expo in the Centerfield Plaza
- Cool-down lap around the Dodger Stadium warning track
- Special guest appearances by Dodger Alumni
- 1K Kids’ Fun Run for the littlest Dodger fans