Please join us for the first annual Vines2Vets run/walk!
We are excited to Co-host this event at SoLu Estate Winery! Proceeds raised from Vines2Vets will go to helping Dogs2DogTags save more vets and dogs.
Dogs2DogTags (D2DT) is a non-profit organization that provides our military veterans with a trained support canine. We have found a way to save two lives with one mission by rescuing at-risk dogs, training them, and matching them with a veteran who is suffering from PTSD or anxiety. There is no charge for the veteran to receive the dog and we continue our support by providing veterinary care for the life of the dog, alleviating any financial concerns the veteran may have about keeping their new best friend. Saving our Vets One Dog at a Time! Learn more about the mission here.
- Live Music by Joe 2.0 starting at 3 p.m.
- Visit the onsite Dog Haus and enjoy a hot dog from Brockman's Meat Market!
- The top 3 fundraising participants will receive a fun gift basket!
- Veterans and active military receive a discount by using code Vines2022
- Custom event day bottles of wine will be available for purchase!
Race day Details:
- Check in starts at noon, a table will be setup at the entrance of the winery. Here you will receive your T-Shirt if applicable.
- 5K start at 1:30pm
- 1 mile start at 2:00pm
After you finish your Run/Walk stay and enjoy refreshments at SoLu and check out the band!