PRE- REGISTRATION (ends 8/18)
- $30 for 19 and over
- $15 for 18 and under
DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION (available 8AM)
- $40 for 19 and over
- $20 for 18 and under
- 0-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
PARKING AND PACKET PICKUP
- Plenty of parking is available on site at Fort Steilacoom Park. Follow signs upon entry to park. Packet Pickup and day-of race registration will be available near the Start/Finish line.
- We offer a flat and fast 5K loop within Fort Steilacoom park that will be USATF certified.
- The surface is 80% paved, and 20% packed gravel/dirt.
- 10K finishers will complete the loop twice.
- Dogs are not permitted on our course, but ARE permitted on park property.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- 09:00 — Packet Pickup & Day of Race Registration open
- 09:45 — Registration and Packet Pickup Ends
- 10:00 — 5K/10 Event Start
- All events are chip-timed by Peak Performance Timing,
- Results will be available to finishers at our results kiosk and published to our RunSignup Results page.
- Each finisher will receive a custom finishers medal.
- Additionally, age group ribbons will be awarded to top 3 finishers in each age group.
- Overall awards will be provided to men’s and women’s winners in each event.
- All proceeds will benefit Tacoma City Running Club, a non-profit running club that offer training and racing opportunities for youth and adults in the Tacoma Area. TCRC also sponsors an annual college scholarship program benefitting local college-bound athletes.
- Please note that there are no refunds, transfers, or roll-overs allowed.
- Darrin Hatcheremail@example.com/253-720-0168