Join us for the 39th annual El Tour De Tucson Fundraising bike ride. Team AMCF Big Hearts rides to support local Tucson charities, including the Resident Relief Fund, Center of Opportunity, Interfaith Community Services, and The Julie Hurst & Steve Peters Education Scholarship.
There are 3 ways to participate:
- Register as a rider to join our team and help fundraise to meet our goal! All skill levels are welcome! Invite your co-workers, friends, and family to ride.
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS SEPTEMBER 24TH. This is our jersey order deadline, so unfortunately we cannot accept late registrations. Once registered, you can continue to fundraise up until the event date.
- Become a jersey sponsor to have your logo displayed on our Team's jerseys!
- Sponsorship info coming soon!
- Support our riders by donating to their fundraisers to help them reach their individual fundraising goals.
- Click on the DONATE button in the Menu to select a rider to support or donate to AMCF directly.