Fat & Skinny Countryside Tour & Century begins and finishes in beautiful Winona Lake, IN, meanders through southern Kosciusko county, and flows into Whitley, and Wabash Counties. Depending on which rout you chose you will visit several towns Pierceton, Collamer, North Manchester, and Silver Lake, Indiana.
Choose one of our family-friendly routes
-62 miles(metric century)
-100 (century) miles of rolling country roads.
Of course, great food, snacks, and drinks will be served at our SAG stops.
-Per local guidelines
-Hand sanitaizer will be avaiable
Post event food will be provided
Beer for purchase
Find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates (Fat & Skinny Tire Fest). www.fatandskinnytirefest.com
Event details and schedule
Fat & Skinny Countryside Tour and Century - Event Schedule:
Countryside Tour & Century Registration & Check-in
Firday Check-in Miller Sunset Paviilion - Village at Winona
Saturday - Miller Sunset Pavilion - Village at Winona
- 7am - Registration and Check-In
- 8am - Leave at your own pace
* Please note that anyone riding the century route, must leave by 9am to ensure SAG support.
Post ride meal will be from 11am - 4:30pm
SAG Stops & Hours of Operation
- Pierceton SAG Hours - 8am - 1pm
- Water, Sport Drink, Bananas, Cookies
- North Manchester SAG Hours - 9am - 2pm
- Water, Sports Drink, PB&J, Pickles, Bananas, Chips, Twizzlers
- Silver Lake SAG Hours - 10am - 3pm
- Water, Sports Drinks, Pickles, Bananas, Chips, Gummy Bears, Sandwiches
*Route maps will be made available on the website as the event date nears. Print maps will be available at check-in. Please note that exact route mileage may change as road conditions are verified and routes are finalized. Food and Drink opptions may vary.