A Celebration Ride To Honor Our Cancer Survivor & Veteran Shero's & Hero's.
Calling all warriors! Join us on October, 30 for the second annual PinkStrong Sheroes & Heroes Ride. Are you ready to pedal for a powerful purpose?
Real sheroes and heroes don’t wear capes.
They are everyday people who have to face almost impossible odds with unwavering bravery.
All riders are welcome! Whatever your fitness level or physique, this event has a ride that will be the perfect fit for you.
- Sheroes & Heroes 20 Ride (20 miles)
- Sheroes & Heroes 30 Ride (35 miles)
- Sheroes & Heroes 40 Ride (45 Miles)
- Sheroes & Heroes Family Ride [10 mile]
- Sheroes & Heroes Fun Walk/Run [1 -2 mile]
Who can participate?
- Male and female riders (all paces, all levels)
- Cycling Clubs
- Triathlon Clubs
- Children (aged 10+)
- Military veterans & those serving active duty (discounted rate)
- Breast Cancer Survivors/Persons with Cancer (discounted rate)
- Teachers (discounted rate)
Who qualifies for discounted rates?
- Early responders and all military (veterans & active service) qualify for discounted rates. [VETS = 10%]
- Breast Cancer Survivors and those that are battling cancer. [TATAS = 10%]
- Teachers (K-12, Collegiate level) [TEACH = 10%]
Sign up here to participate or volunteer. You do not want to miss this inspirational event!
Our events is a very welcoming, inclusive environment.
All types of riders and bikes are welcome!
PAST EVENT SCHEDULE
- CHECK IN 7:30
- EVENT TIME START IS 8:00
- Anthem & Color Guard 8:00
- Wheels Down 8:15
- We will rollout in groups/corrals
Past Year Event Routes
*Routes Subject to change* These routes were used in 2021- and some roads are currently under construction. These will be used again in some version with modifications. Finalized routes will be posted in July
Shero & Hero 20 miles
Shero & Hero Family Ride 10 miles