Saturday, April 8, 2023, 8:00 AM
One of the 50 largest marathons in the US!
Consistently ranks in the top-25 of marathons to BQ (per marathonguide.com)
Includes a Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and a marathon relay!
Why should you run Carmel? Here are the most common answers from our runners when surveyed:
- One of the flattest Midwestern marathon and half marathon courses in the Spring
- A race distance for everyone in our running group (offering a marathon, relay, half marathon, 10K & 5K)
- All races are on Saturday starting at 8:00 AM (10K and 5K) and 8:10 AM (marathon and half)
- Marathon course is a USATF Certified Boston Qualifier and has consistently been one of the 50th fastest in the US
- Event offers both marathon AND half marathon pacers with marathon pacers running Boston qualifying times
- Easy FREE parking at the expo and the start/finish area
- Great fitting, gender specific tech shirts that actually breathe and are light weight
- Custom-designed finisher medals unique for each distance
- Finish line recovery area features the Indiana Spine Group Pancake Village serving pancakes to runners
- Official Beer Garden features free beer to celebrate your day
- Same start and finish location makes it ideal for spectators and families
- Water and Gatorade approximately every 1.5 miles
The marathon has sold out the last three years! Register early to avoid the waiting list.