Run five 5K (25K) mixed terrain races in one day in five Ohio State Parks!
A one of a kind race in our amazing Ohio State Parks. Run five 5K races in one day in five Ohio State Parks. Paint Creek, Pike Lake, Scioto Trail, Tar Hollow and Great Seal.
- Race/Event Entry to Five 5K's (Saturday, 10/15)
- 30% Off of Race Swag (Including race specific shirt: One time use)
- Finishers Medal
- Race Reception and Race Season Awards at Steiner's Speakeasy (Chillicothe)
- Shuttle Between Parks (50 shuttle seats: Participants can also opt to shuttle themselves or receive shuttle support from friends/family)
- SHUTTLE LEAVES FROM THE HAMPTON INN AND SUITES CHILLICOTHE @ 6:30am
- 6:30am: Shuttle leaves Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe (Shuttle departs at 6:30am exactly: Please verify your shuttle space with your race specific confirmation email. Shuttle space is limited)
- 7:00am-7:30: Packet pickup/race checkin (No Friday night packet pickup/race checkin). Packet pickup/race checkin at entrance the boat landing by the Paint Creek Campground.
- 7:30am: Race one start (Paint Creek) Map
- 8:30am: Finish line closes/shuttle departs (You must finish each 5K event in under one hour)
- 9:30am: Race two start (Pike Lake) Map
- 10:30am: Finish line closes/shuttle departs (You must finish each 5K event in under one hour)
- 11:30pm: Race three start (Scioto Trail) Map
- 12:30pm: Finish line closes/shuttle departs (You must finish each 5K event in under one hour)
- 2:00pm: Race four start (Tar Hollow) Map
- 3:00pm: Finish line closes/shuttle departs (You must finish each 5K event in under one hour)
- 4:00pm: Race five start (Great Seal) Map
- 5:15pm: Finish line closes/shuttle departs (You must finish each 5K event in under one hour)
- 6:30pm: Awards, food and fun at Steiner's Speakeasy (Chillicothe: Friends and family welcome)
How it works
- Register for the race
- Read confirmation email
- Reply via confirmation email regarding shuttle space (we will email you promptly after you register to ask if you want shuttle services)
- Show up at race day and checkin (Saturday, 5/27: 7:00-7:30am at Paint Creek State Park Boat Landing by Campground)
- Make your cutoff times and board the shuttle, or use the self shuttle option (Each individual 5K race must be finished in under one hour)
- Run five 5K mixed terrain races in five Ohio State Parks
- This is a mixed terrain 25K event comprised of five 5K routes in five Ohio State Parks (Pavement, trail, gravel, grass, etc.)
- You must finish each 5K race in under one hour
- If you do not make a cutoff or choose to skip a course you will be removed from the event. If you are using our shuttle service you can still attend the other races but you will not be timed or scored in the overall event. If you are doing self shuttle you are welcome to complete the other courses and attend the afterparty, but all race supports ends when you deviate from race regulations.
- Driving Directions