The Community Fund's DARIEN ROAD RACE 2022 to benefit Youth and Family Social Services Programs in Darien, Norwalk and Stamford presented by Mirador, LLC is a fundraising event supporting our local communities.
The Community Fund initiates solutions, builds collaborations, and implements and supports programs to strengthen youth, adults and families for lasting and positive impact in Darien, Norwalk and Stamford. Since the organization's founding in 1951, The Community Fund has distributed more than $20 million to local nonprofit organizations and community initiatives.
Together, we can mobilize resources to strengthen our community! There are many ways to participate!
1) Register for the race! Your registration for the 1.5-mile Fun Run Loop or the 5-mile run is the first step in making a difference. Thank you!
2) Create an individual fundraising campaign and set a monetary goal. Every dollar matters, and it all adds up! Then, share your championing goal with friends, family, neighbors and co-workers so that they can support your efforts - $10, $15, $20 from your 'peeps' will get you to your goal!
3) Become a team leader! Increase your impact on the community by forming a fundraising team!
- Rally your co-workers for a feel-good bonding experience
- Consider enlisting friends and families from your church, school, book group, or sports team
- Switch things up and challenge your tennis and golf buddies
- Last, but not least, get your extended family in the game
4) Even non-runners can participate as fundraisers!
Noteworthy: Parking is limited. Please plan on using a rideshare service, getting dropped off, carpooling, bicycling, walking, or a taxi.