Join us for the 8th Annual Wonder Run, benefitting the Children's Skin Disease Foundation and their summer camp, Camp Wonder. Camp Wonder is a place full of magic and joy where children and young adults with severe and sometimes fatal skin disease enjoy, free of any expense, a traditional summer camp experience in a medically staffed camp.
Our event includes:
- An out and back flat course 5K from Klyde Warren Park
- Medals for every finisher
- WFAA anchor Marc Istook as emcee
- A curated local vendor shopping market, hosted in partnership with The Boho Market
- DJ Richy pumping out some high energy music
- Face painting by Merry Hearts
- Lawn games to get your competitive side going pre and post race
- A registration bag that includes select Cetaphil products and a commemorative race t-shirt
- Food and beverages, including adult beverages for participants age 21+
- Digital photo booth
- Photos with the Camp Wonder mascot, Dexter the Duck, will be available
- Costume contest and prizes
- Contest #1: Best duck themed attire
- Contest #2: Best dog costume
- Contest #3: Best kiddo costume
- Other costumes welcome!
- And the best part?
- 100% of your registration fees go directly to the Children's Skin Disease Foundation and Camp Wonder!
If you aren't able to attend and still would like to participate, you can sign up for the Virtual 5K Run/Walk and your registration packet will be mailed to you. Simply complete your 5K on your own scheduled time and course and share your pics on social using #wonderrun2022 to join in on the fun while contributing to a great cause.
Sign up now for a quacktasticly good time!