Run or walk this amazing Fun Run on Iron Horse Trail while taking the Troll theme to the next level!
- Dress like a Troll to be entered into a pre-race costume contest with prizes.
- The Stark Parks Mascot will be with us to cheer runners on and entertain spectators.
- Participate in a Viral TikTok Dance Challenge led by a local dance company.
- Have your run Professionally Timed by our Race Staff.
- Fun Troll-Themed Photo Oppportunities.
The route will start and finish near The Troll Hole Museum and complete a loop of the Iron Horse Trail.
The first mile will take place on a flat road, the second mile is downward sloping with a wide asphalt trail through a tree-lined corridor, and the third mile will be on asphalt mostly downhill to the finish line.
Refreshments will be available at the mid-point water station and also at the finish line.
Water, Body Armour Sports Drinks, Bananas, and Cookies will be available to runners at the finish line.