The Back Mountain Kiwanis Club is proud to present the inaugural Tails and Trails Dog Walk-a-Thon and our benefactor for 2022 is Blue Chip Farm Animal Refuge. Registrants will bring their dog and walk approximately 1 mile on our short trail and 1.5 miles on the advanced trail. The walk will take place at Frances Slocum State Park on August 6. Check-In will start at 9 A.M., and the walk will start at 10 A.M. Participants receive a T-shirt with registration. There will also be water stations (bring your own doggie water dish), snacks available for purchase and basket raffles! Come out and support our fundraiser to give our fur friends in need the life they deserve!
- Each walker is considered a registrant and therefore will register with the $25 event fee and receive a t-shirt. Our fur friends will walk with their registrant(s).
- Each fur friend is considered registered by their human walker registration.
- Each fur friend must be friendly toward other humans and other fur friends, or they should not participate.
- Basket raffles entries will close just before noon (estimated) and will be announced at the end of the event. You must be present to claim your basket!
- When our registration count reaches a maximum of 200, event registrations will close.
- In the event of rain, please consult our Facebook event and this page for event updates.