On September 23, 2023, complete your walk or run in memory of a loved one. Join with friends, family members, or colleagues to create a team to honor the memory and celebrate the lives of those who are no longer with us.
Your race. Your way.
How to Participate
- To join the race in person, meet us in person at Deep Run Park for remembrance activities, kids games and community (schedule below).
- For a virtual experience, walk or run any time at any location, including a path that honors your loved one in a special way.
- Choose a mileage or time that's meaningful to your loved one such as a birthday, anniversary, or due date.
- Sign up as an individual or as part of a group, and ask others for support by making a donation.
- 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Activities and Refreshments will be available (Shelter 1).
- 10-10:45 a.m. - Yoga (Exclusive for VIP Ticket Holders only) on the grassy lawn beside the pond.
- 11-11:30 a.m. - Community Gathering (Shelter 1) for a few words and a Collective Remembrance Activity.
- 11:30 a.m.- Walk or run to honor your loved one, either as an individual or with a group.
- 12:30 p.m. - Collective Remembrance Activity (repeated).