Event details and schedule
5k/1 Mile Beer Run Schedule
- Check In & Late Registrations Open at 8:30 a.m. outside at 100 Oak Street. You will see tables.
- No packets are available to pick up the morning of the event. All packets must be picked up by September 16th, 2022 by 9p.m. during normal business hours of Sockdolager Brewing Company.
- Race begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Sockdolager Brewing Company Taproom will open at 10:30 a.m. to runners and walkers.
- You must bring a valid ID if you plan on consuming alcohol during the race. No exceptions.
- Please park near the Courthouse. Do not park near barricades or on Oak Street anywhere. You may also park on Pecan Street prior to South 2nd street.
- Times will be posted on Sockdolager Brewing Company's Facebook page. We will work to get this up as soon as possible.
- Abilene Running Company is capturing your times and will submit those to us upon completion of the race.
- Bibs will be chipped for those registering in time, so be cautious of standing close to the timing maching next to the start/finish line. We will have it marked off, but be careful.