Join us for the 1st Annual Griffith Park Resolution Run. This run features a Half Marathon, 12K, and a 5K! Trek through the beautiful & historic Griffith Park located in the heart of Los Angeles on January 7, 2023 along with hundreds of other runners as we start of the New Year with a trail run!
Our Half Marathon course is roughly 90% on a trail with the remaining 10% on asphalt. Below is a quick overview of the course.
- The start of the course is near the famous Merry Go Round on Fire Road.
- Mile 1: Upper Old Zoo Trail
- Mile 2: Bill Eckert Trail (Hills with beautiful views!)
- Miles 3-5: Mainly downhill on asphalt
- Miles 6 & 7: Rolling Hills (Tetris)
- Mile 8: All downhill
- Miles 9-13: Quick flat trail to the finish!
Our 12K shares the same start line as the Half Marathon.
- Miles 1 & 2: You will pass through the old Griffith Park Zoo and zoom through some hills
- Mile 3: All downhill
- Miles 4-7: Quick flat trail to the finish!
**First 400 registrations get a custom recycledwaterproof polyester drawstring bag
- Custom Finisher Medal
- Official Race T-Shirt
- Custom Race Bib
- Free Downloadable Online Race Photos
- Free Downloadable Online Finisher Certificate
- Chip Timing
- Finish line water/snacks
- Fastest Half Marathon Team
- Fastest 12K Team
- Fastest 5K Team
- Largest Team (Combined Events)