Be part of a Eugene tradition!
You know Thanksgiving is right around the corner when you cross the finish line of the Run to Stay Warm. For more than a decade, runners from all over have been gathering on the third Sunday in November to run a Half Marathon, 10k, 5k or free Kid's Dash on Eugene’s beautiful river paths, all while raising money to benefit EWEB’s Customer Care Program. With a flat course, great swag, a fun after-party, and an incredible cause, circle November 20 on your calendar and get ready to Run to Stay Warm!
The tradition of sharing the warmth continues as the Run to Stay Warm raises funds for EWEB’s Customer Care Program, which helps customers who are having a difficult time paying their utility bills in the winter.
Event details and schedule
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Race bib with timing chip for accurate results
- Medal for all finishers
- ASICS long sleeve race shirt for all finishers
- Pacers (for half marathon) and course fuel
- Post-race food, coffee and hot chocolate
- Awards for age group winners
- Volunteers keeping the course safe and fun!