Short's Brewing Fat Bike Series Registration
Get in it to win it. The 2023 SFBS includes four classic Northern Michigan Fat Bike Races run January - February. To be eligible for the 2023 points series standings, riders MUST sign up for the Series here no later than February 7, 2023.
We are thrilled to bring you four great races as a part of the 2023 Short's Brewing Fat Bike Series:
- Fat & Flurrious - January 14, 2023
- Fat Chance! - January 21, 2023
- North American Vasa - February 11, 2023
- Dog Man Challenge - February 18, 2023
- Fatty Caddy - February 25, 2023
The most points tallied from your top three finishes go toward the Series standings, with Fatty Caddy worth 1.5x points!
Points will be the total number of racers, -5, -3, then -2 through the rest of the finishers. So a race with 20 people would be:
Let’s say 20 people are in the category:
1st Place 50 + 20 = 70 pts
2nd Place 67 pts
3rd Place 63 pts
4-39th place 2 pts less than place ahead
And so on...
Series categories will include:
- Long Open - Men's and Women's
- Master's 55+ Men's and Women's (age as of January 1, 2023)
- Short - Men's and Women's
Racers who start at least 1 SBFBS event this season will be eligible to win a Trek Farley!
We'll also have prizes from several local bike shops, Norte, and more!
$5 from every SBFBS registration will be donated to Northern Michigan Mountain Bike Association!
Racers must register for individual events separately. Find links to all the 2023 SFBS races at SBFBS.com.