Running Changes Everything If you're new to running or walking and are simply looking to learn the best training practices and workout with a fun group that will train you to get across the finish line, we're the group for you. And if you're a seasoned runner who can complete a 5K already, we're here to help you improve on your time and performance with a structured and organized training plan within a socially minded, fun program. So, whatever your goals, experience level, or pace, our 5K program has got you covered. NOTE: Our Fall program targets an event that has 2- mile and 5-mile race offerings, so our program is adjusted for 5K (3.1-mile) and 5-mile distance options.
Why Train with Us Training with a group is the best part! Our program is designed for people who are currently inactive or new to walking or running OR for those looking to improve their 5K performance. To us, it's not how fast or far you walk or run, it's that you're getting out there and making it happen. Your head coach, mentor for YOUR pace of walking or running, and new friends will make this program fun and challenging! We not only help you build your strength and endurance, but your confidence and knowledge to continue beyond the program.
- What You Get
Brooks Short-Sleeve Technical Tee
- A 9-week coached and organized training program
- First group workout is Monday, October 3
- Location: two group runs per week from
- Mon & Wed @ 6PM at the Ogden YMCA, 720 E Shady Lane, in Neenah
- Weekly newsletters with motivational and educational content, special offers & more
- Consistent training format, making time for a warm-up and cool-down each time
- Monday evening workouts also begin with a 5 – 10-minute educational session followed by our prescribed workout
- Wednesday evening sessions begin with a 10–15-minute strength training session to support joint health and injury-free movement
- Access to our Fleet Feet Running Club Facebook Group
- Flexible plan to prepare you for the 2022 Big Run 5K
- Several ‘field trip’ opportunities to preview the goal race route
- Access to the Running Club Coordinator, Running Club Manager, head coach & mentors, and extended Fleet Feet Team. We are here for you!