- Check-in starts at 8:00 AM, and the race begins at 10:00 AM.
- Everyone is welcome – the event is fully accessible.
- Pet friendly event.
- Certified 5k with chipped timing, results will be posted immediately after the race.
- Every participant will receive a Cupid’s Chase love theme Under Armour T-Shirt.
- Every participant will receive a souvenir finisher medal.
- Every participant will receive a Cupid’s Chase theme swag bag.
- Please Register early, and we will do our best to ensure we have enough shirts, finisher medals, and swag bags on the race date. If they run out, we will ship them after the race.
- Trophy awards go to the top 3 finishers, respectively.
- First place from each age group will receive an age group medal. (12 and under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70 and over)
- The Course: please see below for the course map.
- Parking Information: Parking is located next to the Tucker Stadium.
- Packet Pickup: On February 7 from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM at Academy Sports store 1265 Interstate Drive, Cookeville, TN 38501. On February 9 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at Cookeville office 201 North Oak Avenue, Cookeville, TN 38501. On February 9 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at Express Footwear and Running 1430 Interstate Drive, Cookeville, TN 38501.
- Gear Check: Dress Warm!
For questions please contact Kristine Shirley at Kristine.Shirley@comop.org