Be a Trail Glazer and join us for this inaugural event at Minnewaska State Park!!! 13.1 miles of beautifully groomed carriage roads. These are technically trails but NOT technical trails...perfect for your first time participating in an off road race. Soak up all the sights including at least 6 water features, 3 bridges, a majestic waterfall, rock climbers, scenic vistas and DOUGHNUT REST STOPS - some people call them aid stations.
Timing mats will be removed after 1pm but the course will stay open. We will permit an early start (with prior approval from the RD) if you feel you need more than 3 hours to complete the event. We are here to support you and we want you to succeed!!!
In addition to a super fun run, participants will receive:
- Custom 'Trail Glazer' Hoodie
- Commemorative Finisher Medal
- Extra Fun Prizes (not just for top finishers but those too)
- Box of Baked Goodies
- Well stocked aid stations
- Adult Bev. Drink tickets for the After Party - location will be announced soon
- Course Previews (weather permitting - we are operating on the fringe season)