Date: Sunday November 12, 2023
Start Time: 1/2 Marathon 9:00 AM, 10.5K 9:15AM
Registration categories are for either the 21k (half marathon / 2 laps) or 10.5k trail run through single track and forest roads in Upton State Forest in Upton, MA. Runners can transfer to a different distance online until 11/12/23.
Course file https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/16574193
(*note: the 2nd lap for Half Marathon must start by 10:30, or 90 minutes after the start of the race)
Post race ‘ambiance’ includes fire pits, hot soup, hot chocolate.
AID STATIONS: 2 on course at the Dean Pond turn and at the Park Rd/Loop Rd intersection (approximately every 3 miles). Each lap (2x for 1/2 marathon) is approximately 6.5 miles and about 720 ft elevation gain.
Awards: Prizes from Wicked Good Cookies - No Duplicates
- Top Male & Female overall will be awarded trophies
- Age Group Awards for top 3 in both male and female:
19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, & 70+
- TVFR ARM SLEEVES to all pre-registrations prior to 9/13/23.
Team Option for 10.5K race: Be part of or create a 'XC Team'!
- Teams will be scored by placement points. XC Runner 1 - scores 1 point, XC runner 2 -scores 2 points and so on.
- Team scoring the lowest amount of points wins.
- We will award top 3 teams.
- XC teams will only be for the 10k Distance.
- Teams must consist of a minimum of 5 runners, maximum of 7 and include at least 1 female.
- Top 5 runners score points if one of them is female. If not, top 4 males and that teams 1st female score for their team
- Parking: Ample parking
- Refreshments & Snacks:
- Results to be posted at https://resultscui.active.com/ following the race,
** Sorry - No Refunds
Event details and schedule
- $20 for 1/2 Marathon or 10.5K Pre-Registration.
- Post registration increases to $25
Registration begins at 7:45am –Start at 9:00AM – Awards at 11:30 AM